What you need to know about the NBA: • You may be able to find ESPN, the league’s biggest and most popular network, at your local TV station, but if you’re going to watch the games online, you’re better off finding a local sports channel.
If you’re looking for ESPN’s local channels, you can watch those on the web and on Roku or Apple TV.
• You can find TSN, the network of the Toronto Maple Leafs, on Yahoo.
The Leafs have their own sports hub on Yahoo that’s more relevant than most TV channels, including ESPN, according to Yahoo Sports.
• Yahoo has the NBA on its local sports channels.
But if you need an NBA channel for a sport you want to watch online, check out MLB Network.
You can also watch NBA games on Yahoo Sports on Roku and Apple TV if you have an NBA subscription.
• If you want the NHL on Yahoo, you need a live stream from Comcast SportsNet Bay Area, or a cable box with NBA apps.
• It’s worth noting that ESPN and TSN have some overlap with their local channels.
For example, if you live in San Francisco, TSN may be broadcasting live games in your area.
But TSN broadcasts the games in Toronto.
If, for example, you live just south of Toronto, you may not be able see the games on TSN.
The difference between local and national sports channels can be significant.
• In addition to their sports hub, TBS and TNT offer live streaming of their local and international broadcasts.
And, of course, you will find a local NFL network.
So if you want live NFL coverage, you’ll want to keep an eye on those channels, as well.
• There are plenty of other local channels available for you to watch on Roku, Apple TV, and other devices.
You’ll also find some NBA channels on ESPN2 and TNT.
In fact, if your local sports network offers any NBA games, you should definitely watch those.
If not, you have options.
If your local networks don’t offer local broadcast rights, you might be able at least to watch those games live.
If that’s the case, you don’t need to worry about whether your local network is on your local channel list, because there’s plenty of local sports on those networks.
For more tips on finding the right local sports networks, check these out.