What you need to know about President Trump’s latest ‘morning’ message: ‘I will keep fighting’

The president of the United States just posted a new message to the American people.

In it, he promised to keep fighting against the opioid epidemic, which he said has claimed over 1.5 million lives.

“We are doing a great job at the CDC.

We have an enormous amount of people who are really sick and we are making a difference,” Trump said.

“I’m gonna keep fighting.

I will keep working as hard as I can, I’m gonna fight as hard and as long as I possibly can.

It’s not gonna stop.

And we are gonna win.

And I will tell you that, you know, we’re gonna win.”

Trump made the announcement Friday at a press conference in the Rose Garden.

Trump’s first message was also a reiteration of the president’s call for a $1 trillion infrastructure bill, which has not passed Congress.

The White House has been working to get the legislation passed, and it has been credited with helping boost the economy.

“It is the president of our country who is standing up and taking a stand and saying, ‘Enough is enough,'” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said on the White House’s official Twitter account.

“As president, I will not sit idly by and let this epidemic destroy our economy.

We will not let it happen.”

Trump’s new message came after a weekend of controversy, with the president claiming the opioid crisis has been brought under control thanks to a combination of government efforts and a new drug called naloxone, which blocks the opioid’s effects.

The opioid crisis, which began in 2013, has caused an increase in overdose deaths and deaths among Americans.

“The opioid crisis is on the mend,” Trump tweeted on Saturday.

“Naloxonone is saving lives.

It has saved many lives.

We are doing well.”

The president’s announcement came hours after another major opioid crisis hit the nation.

Earlier on Friday, the president said he will announce his nominee for the Supreme Court in the coming days, a move that could potentially lead to the vacancy that will open up on the court in November 2020.

The Trump administration had previously said it was considering nominees for two of the nation’s top appellate courts in the next few weeks, but that decision will now be up to the Senate.